Welcome to the website of Creedons Dog Care.
Creedons Dog Care provides a multitude of exclusive luxury services to help busy owners provide their dogs with the care and attention that they deserve, in an environment where your dog truly becomes part of the Creedons family.
Dog grooming, dog kennels with a twist, dog training, doggie daycare and more all here in the heart of Cork!
- At Creedons Care, we hope you will be impressed by our extremely high standards of dog care. Our motto and the foundation of all of our decisions is “Treat every dog as though it is our own ”.
Let us promise you, all too quickly we think of our customers’ doggies as our own too! In fact, over the years several of our staff members have adopted customers dogs when they could no longer care for them.
- Trusting someone to care for your dog, whether grooming, doggie daycare, boarding kennels, or dog training, can be a daunting experience. You are putting your trust into the hands of a stranger. It is difficult to know whether or not you can believe what they tell you. This is why we welcome your many questions, welcome you in to tour our facility. When the pets are not present, we won’t stress them out with strangers in and out. We encourage you to talk to our many happy customers.
- Creedons Dog Care has been taking care of the dogs of Ireland since 2010. Over this time, we have built up a very large fan base. We treat every single pet gently and kindly. With the love that we all have for dogs. We believe strongly in following positive reinforcement, kind, science-based methods of care.
- As the boss says, over and over, “dogs are emotionally and cognitively highly similar to a three-year-old child”. So the dogs in our care are our kids. All that is required is kindness, love, and management to guarantee that our 4-legged pals love to come to our center!
- We hope that you find all of the information that you need, but if in doubt just pop us an email on email@example.com or phone us on 021-4915752. Our reception desk is manned Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.