On Leash Reactivity Training
We get it – there’s nothing more embarrassing / frustrating / upsetting / exhausting / stressful (delete as needed!) as walking your dog when they suffer from on leash reactivity.
There can be many reasons for this behaviour – your dog may want to play, your dog may be afraid, your dog may enjoy the adrenaline rush of barking, or your dog may even be simply fed up of other dogs entering their personal space.
Whatever the reason, we are here to help!
We run a super successful on leash reactivity recovery programme that addresses all contributing factors which may be exasperating the behaviour, and a thorough, detailed, step by step programme to recovery.
We are confident that this training package will give you the knowledge, the skills, the experience, and the UNDERSTANDING to get to the bottom of this problem behaviour in a friendly, inclusive, supportive environment.
You will see our trainer three times, and you will also receive access to our online webinar based Behaviourists Guide to On Leash Reactivity course.
- Session 1 will help you understand your dog and the immediate changes you can make. 60min private consultation with our trainer. You will also receive a written report on the changes recommended.
- Session 2 will teach you the step by step approach to modifying your dogs behaviour. 60min private training session with our trainer. You will also receive a report with step by step instructions on the material covered in your session.
- Session 3 will be a group class where you will get to practice your new skills in the presence of other dogs who have undergone the same reactivity package.
The Booking Process
- Click above to purchase your package of 3 sessions.
- You will receive an email with a link to redeeming the packages and a code.
- Click on the link and you can select the dates for all three appointments.