Work With Dogs in Cork ! Change Your Career Today
INTERNSHIP Working With Dogs
Interested in a working with Dogs?
Would you love a career change?
Hoping to boost your dog handling skills? If so we do offer different internships which might be just the thing for you!
Option to complete the internship in 30 days (€299) or 60 days (free)
Internship hours 9am – 6pm
You will gain knowledge in dog body language, dog behaviour, dog evolution, breed identification, how the dogs brain works, how the dog industry operates,
You will gain skills in dog handling, supervising group dog play, excellent dog hygiene procedures, interpersonal communication skills, customer service skills, dog training skills, and much more!
What Do I Receive?
- Upon successful completion interns will receive
- Certificate of Successful Completion
- Written character reference from their supervisor
- A free place on Creedons College Introduction to Professional Dog Care course
Requirements to Apply
All applicants must be
- Able bodied to handle large dogs and lift heavy objects
- Confident around dogs of all breeds and sizes
- Willing to commit fully to the programme
- An excellent can-do attitude
- In agreement to Creedons force free gentle approach to dog handling
- Carry themselves in a professional and friendly manner at all times
- A willingness to follow instructions at all times
How To Apply
To apply please download the below document, complete, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Creedons-Dog-Care-Internship-Application-1 – click to download
Why not also check out our Creedons College of Canine Studies to see the different courses available to you to kick-start your new career!
These internships are available in our grooming, daycare and training departments. Please contact us with your CV and what you would be interested in.